Thursday, July 31, 2008

AARRRGGGHHH!!


When it rains, it pours. I find out late yesterday that the buyers on our home could not qualify for their loan. So no sale. This especially sucks, because we had just found an awesome house out in Saratoga and had put an offer in. I guess it was a good thing that it was not finalized yet, so we backed out.
Amy was up late last night cleaning the house getting it ready to show people. It is really hard for the girls, because they really have to limit the mess that they are making. It is hard on Amy because she needs to spend time every day tiding up.
We know it is our friends fault. They have flat out told us that they do not support us moving, and have been praying that things would go bad with our move. They must be living a better life than us, because they are winning now. I guess all we can hope for is to find another buyer real quick and then start looking again.

1 comment:

Ms. Karlyn said...

Oh my crap! You are kidding! I am so sorry, I will pray opposite of your other "not so good friends." :)

My brother and his family live in Saratoga Springs! They love it.