Saturday, August 30, 2008

Crazy Hair

When the girls became old enough to have hair, Amy used to complain about having to do it because she thought she was not any good at it. Well 7 years later, Amy has be come very good at doing hair. One of the things that she has never been able to achieve with Sara's hair is curls, so of course she finds some web page that gives her the idea to subject perfectly patient Sara to the torture witnessed in the pics above.
Stay tuned for the resulting do tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ms. Karlyn said...

Piper's hair doesn't curl well...at all, but this works!

Steph said...

Hey- I just found your post from Karlyn's site. Your girls are darling.

Steph said...

Okay - so I am writing again. I was looking at what you wrote under you profile . . . "middle-aged". We're not really middle-aged are we? I mean isn't that like 50? You have to at least be in your 40's!

Mark VH said...

Ok, so middle aged might be an overstatement. I should probably clarify, I feel middle aged.